- Heidelberg Castle The architectural highlight of the region's most beautiful castle is the Renaissance courtyard—harmonious, graceful, and ornate.
- Heidelberg’s Alte Brücke Walk under the twin towers that were part of medieval Heidelberg's fortifications, and look back for a picture postcard view of the city and the castle.
- Burg Hornberg With its oldest parts dating from the 12th century, this is one of the best of more than a dozen castles between Heidelberg and Stuttgart.
- Stuttgart's museums Top art collections in the Staatsgalerie and the Kunstmuseum contrast with the Mercedes and Porsche museums, where the history of the auto mobil is illustrated by historic classic cars and sleek racing cars.
- Tübingen Altstadt With its half-timber houses, winding alleyways, and hilltop setting overlooking the Neckar, Tübingen is the quintessential German experience.
GREAT AMERICAN VACATION
Take our short photo quiz to reveal your ideal trip in the U.S.More